I now have the hub assembly off the car. Here are the steps I went through.
1) Loosen lug nuts.
2) Jack up car.
3) Remove lug nuts and wheel.
4) Using an impact gun, remove the 29mm axle nut.
5) Remove caliper and hang on strut spring using a wire. (15mm bolts)
6) Using 17mm socket, loosen strut bolts.
7) Using what I believe was a 13mm socket, loosen lower ball joint.
8) Using a 17mm socket, loosen tie-rod end and tap out tie rod from hub assembly.
9) Pull axle out of hub by turning the hub all the way forward.
10) Using socket wrench handle and a hammer, lightly bang lower ball joint out of hub assembly.
11) Remove strut bolts.
It took some work getting the hub off of the lower ball joint. The impact gun really helps, too bad I rented it for $16.50 and I have to return it now. I sure could use it for the install.
I took the hub to Sullivan Tire and they are going to remove the old bearings and press in the new bearings. They were not very positive about doing this job.
Every mechanic I have spoken to about this car has said it was a crap box so I am little concerned about this car. I work at a dealership and the press there was broken so I had to go elsewhere.